Viewing as a guest Sign up Log in
NOTICE: Icebound is currently in its Beta Playtest phase. Features, systems, and content are subject to change without notice. Please report bugs and issues in Bug Reporting.
Board Index » Feedback & Suggestions » Tailoring, Woodworking. Suggestion
Tailoring, Woodworking. Suggestion65 views
Log in with your shard account to reply, or see how to sign up.
X
Player
Posts: 41
2026-08-24 16:35:49 UTC#1
Just as metalworking has the "smelt item" option, it would be great if woodworking and tailoring also allowed you to recover some of the raw materials when dismantling an object.
X
Player
Posts: 41
2026-08-24 17:03:25 UTC#2
Also, can we have a "preview" option in the crafting menu? It would be good to know how the object will look on the character, so I don't make it for nothing.
L
Player
Posts: 10
2026-08-25 13:32:17 UTC#3
I second the preview option on the tailoring menu, if it is possible.
Staff
Posts: 27
2026-08-27 14:13:48 UTC#4
Good suggestions!

We're working on a function to just check a recipe item for wearable to add a preview functionality in crafting so keep an eye on patch notes.

I do know that crafted equipment should be salvageable through the machine. I can make that more clear on the crafting wiki's. I'm not sure if we want to add it to the menus or encourage people to have to go to the machines for emergent roleplay opportunities, but I'll talk to Arven about it.
Log in with your shard account to reply, or see how to sign up.